We Are Professionals Who
Manage data describing the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Promote quality cancer data collection and cancer program management.
Becoming a member
The MCRA membership cycle starts February 1 of every year.
Please complete the online membership application by following the link. You will select a payment option of either PayPal or Check twice in the application to fully complete your application. If you successfully complete your application your will receive an e-mail confirmation. Click here to proceed: https://fs28.formsite.com/minnesotaMCRA/2018Membership/index.html
- Promote and support professional development of members through educational workshops
- With educational and financial assistance for members who seek Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) status
- With financial assisstance for members to attend educational workshops
- By initiating and/or participating in programs to approve and standardize methods of compiling and distributing cancer data
- By providing active liason with professional and governmental organizations which utilize cancer data
- By encouraging activities which promote cancer research and public education about cancer and cancer prevention